ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
Club Sierra at BML Munjal University has been instrumental in organising major events in university since its inception. Sierra has always been known for the grandeur of its events engaging the student community. Major events organised by Sierra in the past few years are TedxBMU, Hult Prize, Sierra MUN, and Money Muffin. etc
About Research X: Online Internship Opportunity
Research X is an online internship opportunity for those students, NGOs, scholars and researchers who have great ideas to present to the world but lack the correct platform to get their project funded for groundwork or additional research. This opportunity is aimed at providing expert guidance to the candidates for their research and a chance to bring their projects to life by getting the necessary funds.
· Participants can apply as a team of 2-4 members.
· Only selected teams will proceed with the programme based on their responses in the registration form. A minimal amount of INR 20 is required to be submitted by each team at the time of registration. This amount is only to ensure the seriousness of the candidates.
· The selected teams will select a research proposition under the provided themes.
· The proposition should be directed towards a specific target area/section of the society.
THEMES OF THE PROGRAMME
· Community Building
· Bridging the Gender Gap
· Labour Laws
· Education and Child Rights
· Senior Citizen Rights and Education
· Therapeutic Penology
· Self-Help Groups and Micro-Financing
· PWD and Access: Technological Interventions
*THESE THEMES ARE NOT EXHAUSTIVE
All students, scholars, NGOs and academicians from the fields of law, social sciences, literature and other related fields are eligible to apply for this programme.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Attending the meetings
· Researching on specific propositions
· Making presentations of the research.
The best projects shall be funded for groundwork. Funding shall be at the sole discretion of the organizers.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates must fill this form and upload a screenshot of the payment of INR 20. Registration Link:
Amount per Team: INR 20
UPI Number: 7340170767 / 9306614323
· Registrations Starts: 10 January 2021
· Registrations Close: 31 January 2021
· Notification of confirmation to selected teams: 4 February 2021
· Virtual joining of the selected teams: 5 February 2021
· Final Presentation: 2nd Week of March
Tasneem Husain - 7340170767
Manas Yadav - 9306614323
24 Jan 2021