Bandaru and Bandaru Advocates is an established law firm in Bangalore, India, founded by Advocate Kalyan Krishna Bandaru, who is a practicing advocate of High Court of Karnataka. The firm's activities cover a wide spectrum of consultancy, litigation, soliciting and paralegal services. Comprised of a team of experienced, industrious and committed professionals who are ever adaptive to the changing trends and developments in the profession, the firm has been in the path of growth ever since its inception..
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Basic legal research
- Basic drafting
- Possessed with good written skills
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship between 1st Nov'19 to 30th Nov’19
- Are available for duration of 1 month
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Timing: 10:30 am till 06:30 pm.
- Address: G185, 10th Cross, 20th Main, Behind Reliance Foot Print, G Block, Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore – 560092
- Contacting Person: Prachi Kedia
- Phone No: 7090247247
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
28 Oct 2019