Contact Details

Law Firm Name : A. Raghuraman

Country : India

City : Kanchipuram

Area : Tambaram East

Practicing Since :  2015

Qualification : M. B. A., M. L.


Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
272/2015 Tamilnadu Tamilnadu & puducherry


 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Human Rights

 IT, Media & Telecom


Subject :   how to vacant the shop
Question :  a shop was alloted to me on rent basis by municipal comittee. A person requested to use the shop only for six months & nothing in writing was given by me to him. After six months he started collecting the rent slips from the municipal committee by depositing the rent but all the slips collected by him are still in my name. M.C is issuing rent slips in my name to him. Sir, how to vacant the shop from him.

Answer by A. Raghuraman :  please let me know the municipality agreement ,if any class has given special provision, or else you have to take an criminal complaint against him.

Subject :  Car rental company not returning security deposit
Question :  Car rental company not returning security deposit

Answer by A. Raghuraman :   do you have a receipt for it , if it is so you may initiate a criminal complaint against him