Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Prudence Attorney's

Country : India

City : Ernakulam

Area : Ernakulam High Court

Practicing Since :  2000

Qualification : MSc


Our establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Ernakulum. We handle the cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. We specialises in civil matters including family disputes, property disputes, recovery and debt related cases, and intellectual property related matters.

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
524 kerala North Paravur


 Arbitration & ADR

 Corporate & Regulatory

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 IT, Media & Telecom

 IP, Trademark & Copyright

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Motor Vehicles

 Startup & Registrations



 Non Resident Indian (NRIs)

 Pre Negotiated Services


Subject :  Can I file a case if some one has captured my house for more than 20 years
Question :  My grandpa sold one house and died but the party captured another house and merged it together we were not aware of that so can I file a case for more than 20 years

Answer by Prudence Attorney's :  You can file the case , but you must answer / explain the enormous delay occurred for filing such a suit.

Subject :  Court fees for filing NI 138 In Gurgaon
Question :  Can you kindly clarify whether there is a court fee applicable in Gurgaon for filing Section 138 NI for cheque bounce

Answer by Prudence Attorney's :  In criminal case there is no need to pay the court fee as per the cheque amount. But if you file recovery of money through civil suit then you need to pay court fee as per court fee and stamp valuation act .

Subject :  The Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005 eligibility of a marries women
Question :  According to The Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005, a woman has the coparcenary right. So I simply want to know whether this eligibility last after the marriage of that woman or not.

Answer by Prudence Attorney's :  The Hindu Succession Act, which was amended in 2005, gives daughters equal rights in their ancestral assets. Daughter can claim equal share in family property irrespective of whether her father was alive or not at the time of the amendment. Daughters will have coparcenery rights even if their father was not alive when the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act. Her marriage is never destroying her right over the coparcenary property.

Subject :  Want to get separate from Parents.
Question :  I am 18yrs old . And want to get separate from Parents. I am doing a job. Can I do so ?

Answer by Prudence Attorney's :   • Watching porn at home is not illegal in India. • Saving pornographic content in smart-phones, storage devices etc. is also not illegal, unless it is child pornography. • Distribution of such contents, even via private messages like Facebook messenger, Whats app is illegal. • Sex stories are also covered under IT Act, being sexually explicit content. • Child pornography is totally illegal: FBI and Interpol have regularly been cracking down such contents on dark net. • Transmission i.e., sending text, photo, video or anything obscene or containing sexually explicit act (unless for bona fide purpose like sex education) is also illegal in India. So Merely downloading and viewing such content does not amount to an offence. Joining of whats app group is not illegal but Publication of pornographic content online is illegal. The same time Storing Cyber pornographic content is not an offence. but Transmitting cyber pornography via instant messaging, emails or any other mode of digital transmission is an offence. Browsing or downloading Child pornography online is also a punishable offence under the Information Technology Act. The creation of child pornography is also punishable under the Act. The act of collecting and storing cyber pornography is not an offence, but if the content involves minors, then it is punishable with imprisonment upto 5 years and fine upto 10 lakhs.

Subject :  Want to get separate from Parents.
Question :  I am 18yrs old . And want to get separate from Parents. I am doing a job. Can I do so ?

Answer by Prudence Attorney's :  Sorry of the answer which i wrote to your question previously. The answer was unfortunately written ,it was for another questions answer. I have no option to delete or edit the answer . In your question , You are major , the constitution of India provide all the right which to provide to a citizen of India . You can live separately as per your wish. But the moral obligation does not leave away from you . If your parents are aged one then senior citizen act put some obligation on you