Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Manish Khurana

Country : India

City : Central Delhi

Area : Delhi High Court

Practicing Since :  2017

Qualification : BA L.Lb. Hons.; PG Diploma in IPR


Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
D/2720/2017 Delhi Delhi High Court Bar Association


 Arbitration & ADR

 Corporate & Regulatory

 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 IP, Trademark & Copyright

 Startup & Registrations




Subject :  Court fees cost in N. I case
Question :  What is the structure of court fee to be filed with cheque bounce case

Answer by Manish Khurana :  In case of filing the complaint before Magistrate under Sec. 138 of the NI Act, the court fee is very nominal, however, if you intend to file a civil suit under Order XXXVII CPC for recovery of money, then proper ad valorem court fee depending upon the amount, is to be filed alongwith the plaint.

Subject :  Want to get separate from Parents.
Question :  I am 18yrs old . And want to get separate from Parents. I am doing a job. Can I do so ?

Answer by Manish Khurana :  Yes, since you have reached the age of majority, you can get separated from your parents, however, you might lose the rights in the self acquired property of your parents.