Contact Details

Law Firm Name : AMAN DUBEY

Country : India

City : Jabalpur

Area : Jabalpur City

Practicing Since :  2015

Qualification : B.A.LL.B. (Hons)


Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
1774/2015 Madhya Pradesh High Court


 Corporate & Regulatory

 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)


 Pre Negotiated Services


Subject :  divorce after getting decree of judicial separation
Question :  divorce after getting decree of judicial separation

Answer by AMAN DUBEY :  Your question is not clear, judicial separation is been given for 6 months after filing of mutual divorce and in that manner to obtain divorce decree you have to appear before court on the date of appearance which is been given for a period of 6 months. there is further more procedure but you have to provide full information and be clear with the question you ask. Rrgards

Question :  Dear Sir, A shop was allotted by Municipal Committee before 13-14 years on rental basis[ monthly rent about Rs.800/= per month]. Before 7-8 years, a known fellow of me asked me to use the shop for six months. As my shop was empty at that time i.e before 7-8 years. So, I gave my shop to him for six month to him on trust. After six month, when I asked him to vacate the shop then he started fighting with me. Thereon, he started depositing rent in the municipal committee directly & started collecting the rent slips from the Municipal Committee. THE IMPORTANT POINT IN THIS CASE TO NOTE IS THAT THE RENT SLIPS ISSUED TO THAT PERSON BY THE MUNICIPAL COMMIITTEE IS STILL IN MY NAME [ i.e that person is depositing the rent on monthly basis in my name ]. ALSO ONE IMPORTANT POINT TO NOTE IS THAT DURING LAST YEAR I PREPARED BANK DRAFT FOR RENT OF THREE MONTHS FROM MY ACCOUNT[ THROUGH MY BANK ACCOUNT CHEQUE] & SENT THE SAME TO THE MUNICIPAL COMMITTEE, WHO RECEIVED THE SAME & MADE ENTRY OF THREE MONTHS RENT FROM MY SIDE IN THEIR ACCOUNT, 1] Thereby confirming the deposition of rent amount from my own bank account. 2] Also One more point to note is that before six month a legal counsel / advocate of mine sent notice to that fellow mentioning in the legal notice that shop was given from my side on ‘ Trust ‘ for six months only & mine legal counsel addressed him to vacate the same. Sir, Few my known legal experts are saying that the notice given by my councel / Advocate [ saying that the shop was given on trust basis, as mentioned in the legal notice] is wrong. Reason being, the shop has been allotted to the undersigned by municipal committee on rent basis. 3] When I asked to the Municipal Committee to tell about the ‘’ Allotment Conditions ‘’ with the help of RTI then MC could not reply & at last when the case gone to INFORMATION COMMISSION, Then there the Municipal Committee confessed by giving in writing that they[MC] have no record of the same. Now, In above circumstances, whether the legal notice given by my councel to that fellow is wrong or right & how to vacate the shop. Thanks, [ Shiv kumar]

Answer by AMAN DUBEY :  Dear Mr. Kumar I have gone through the details u have provided and would be needed documentation to verify and study your case, but over all on the current scenario I can suggest u that u can file a suit for eviction againt the current possession holder and claim your right for posssession in the property. For further query you are free to call email or what'sup me. Regards Dubey Law Chambers

Subject :  my brother-in-law's secret relationship
Question :  i doubt my brother-in-law has a secret relationship even before marriage and he is continuing it still.How to break their relationship and save my sister.

Answer by AMAN DUBEY :  Dear Mr. Jagdish As you have refered the problem is related to family issue, if you would take my personal opinion then I think you should sit and talk over the issue. If your brother-in-law have been in a marriage with some other women then you can register a case for Bigamy again him, but until and unless is no marriage have been solomnized between him and her mistress, no case for Bigamy can be register against him. The second thing what can be done is your sister can file case for divorce if nothing is left to be done or in the starting phase you can also file suit for restitution of conjunal rights. For further query feel free to email or message or WhatsApp Regards Aman Dubey Dubey Law Chambers

Subject :  Section of Environmental Pollution Act 1986 so sentence and imprisonment under 19 15 16
Question :  Section of Environmental Pollution Act 1986 so sentence and imprisonment under 19 15 16

Answer by AMAN DUBEY :  Mr. Goswami your query is not clear, either u might have got a show cause notice or a case has already been registered against you, or case has already been decided plz be clear with it. Contact with all the information and feel free to make another query. Regards Aman Dubey Dubey & Sons Law Chambers