Contact Details

Law Firm Name : RAJEEV

Country : India

City : Gadag

Area : Gadag Betgeri

Practicing Since :  1994

Qualification : LL.B ( spl)


I am independent practsing advocate. I am handling all types of cases. I am also Mediator. Any body can contact me for project reports for setting up industries

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR


 Corporate & Regulatory

 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Motor Vehicles

 Startup & Registrations



Subject :  My brother wife has filed the 498A case directly in Court,,,we didn't get any summon from Court till now,, should we take anticipatory bail in advance??
Question :  My brother wife has filed the 498A case directly in Court,,,we didn't get any summon from Court till now,, should we take anticipatory bail in advance??

Answer by RAJEEV :  It's better to apply for the anticipatory bail to avoid the unnecessary tension.

Subject :  Child visitation rights
Question :  My child lives with his mother in a different city. His mother is not letting me meet him for many months....ever since i had a healrh issue early last year. Please advise about my rights in such a situation

Answer by RAJEEV :  You have got to see your son. When your wife is not permitting to meet your child,. you dont have any option except approaching the court. You have to file child custody case against your wife. In that you can ask for the child visitation rights

Subject :  Cheque payment stopped by drawer
Question :  Sir My cheque payment is stopped by drawer . this cheque is given as a proof of money that borrowing for some time but after a long my money don't returned .

Answer by RAJEEV :  Payment is stopped by drawer also attracts sec.138 of NI Act. You can file private complaint in the court u/s 138 of NI Act after following the procedure.

Subject :  How to represent father in court he is a paralysis patient now
Question :  My father constructed a house in 1998. and left about 5 feet of place on the backside of my house due to vaastu. The person who is constructed house on our backside moved into our site. We make a petition in the court in the name of my father. but he attacked paralysis in 2015. He is unable to speak. I urged the court to allow me on behalf of my father. but they didn't allowed me. Is there any chance to attend the court on behalf of my father?

Answer by RAJEEV :  You can represent your father by producing the power of attorney executed by your father in your name to conduct the case on his behalf.

Subject :  Property Acquired by Govt. without consent and no comp
Question :  Our property has been acquired by Govt. without our consent and they have missed our name as well. Our name is not there in the govt. documents. The revenue deptt. told the funds have been submitted in the court. How to claim the compensation. Please advise. Thanks and Regards, Anita Sehgal

Answer by RAJEEV :  You issue a legal notice to the Govt., You will have to file a case against the Govt., seeking more compensation. You have to produce the relevant documents to get more compensation

Subject :  Injuction order for the agriculture land
Question :  I have Agriculture land and neighbours trying to encroaching and disturbing for peaceful enjoyment and possession and therefore given the police compliant, whereas, the police sub inspector asking to obtain the Injuction order and then put the fencing . for getting the injunction order for the agriculture land what is the court fee. The Land value would approx Rs. 10 Lakhs.

Answer by RAJEEV :  Court fee depends on the court fee act of the State. You verify your state's court fee and stamp act.

Subject :  Civil
Question :  Property sold to me by cheating and fraud?

Answer by RAJEEV :  File criminal case against him in the court.

Subject :  Car rental company not returning security deposit
Question :  Car rental company not returning security deposit

Answer by RAJEEV :  need some more infomration for what purpose car was taken on rent

Subject :  regarding 2005 amendment in hindu succession act
Question :  sir, I am a hindu and i want to know women born before and married before can also lawfully claim for partition in joint family property.

Answer by RAJEEV :  If there was no regd., partition of the properties, then she will get equal share in the ancestral properties