Contact Details


Country : India

City : Cuttack

Area : Cuttack G.P.O.

Practicing Since :  2011

Qualification : MBA (F), LLB


I am practicing primarily in the Odisha High Court since 2011 and also various Tribunals as well as subordinate court deal in cases u/s 138 of N.I. Act, Consumer cases, Cases under M.V. Act, Recovery cases, Summary Suits, Execution Proceedings, Cases relating to Excise Act, Complaints u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., Rape Cases, Murder Cases, Dowry Death cases, Attempt to murder cases, Labour court cases, Appeals, Writ Petitions, Matrimonial cases, Defamation cases and other Civil & Criminal cases, having good skill in drafting various types of deeds, agreements & all kinds of notices & reply to notices etc.

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR


 Arbitration & ADR

 Corporate & Regulatory

 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Human Rights

 IT, Media & Telecom

 IP, Trademark & Copyright

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Motor Vehicles

 Startup & Registrations





 Pre Negotiated Services

 Admiralty & Maritime Law

 Banking & Finance

 Insolvency and Bankruptcy

 Commercial, Business & Industry

 Child Laws

 Estate Planning


 Constitutional & Government

 Medical, Pharma & Healthcare


 Real Estate & Construction

 Markets & Investments


Subject :  From whom should the damages be claimed after an accident?
Question :  While driving to college one morning, my friend got into an accident where a drunken tempo driver hit her two-wheeler and fell down, suffering from minor injuries. The owner of the temp, however, claims he is not responsible if the driver was drunk because he was not working that early in the morning. Whom should I claim the damages from for the damage done to the vehicle as well as the costs of minor injuries?

Answer by ASHISH RANJAN SAMAL & ASSOCIATES :  you can claim from both Vehicle owner as well as Insurance company

Subject :  Can I file a case if some one has captured my house for more than 20 years
Question :  My grandpa sold one house and died but the party captured another house and merged it together we were not aware of that so can I file a case for more than 20 years

Answer by ASHISH RANJAN SAMAL & ASSOCIATES :  If you sure about the sale deed and ownership, verify the schedule property i.e Khata No, Plot No. Area, etc and compare another plot details, if find it different the go for suit also file criminal complain , in case any doubt contact me.