Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Adv. Megha Mary Thomas

Country : India

City : West Delhi

Area : Tagore Garden

Practicing Since :  2019

Qualification : BBA LL.B


Advocate Megha Mary Thomas had been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically. she has acquired professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. We are a Team of 4 Advocates few having an experience of about 37 years in this legal profession. we deal in all sorts of Criminal , Civil, Matrimonial, Corporate , NCLT, Motor Accident, Domestic Violence, Consumer Court, Cheque Bounce , Recovery, contract & Drafting ,Labour and Service matters and complaints in all District Courts and as well as in High Court and Supreme Court

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
D/7626/19 Delhi Delhi High court


 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Human Rights

 IT, Media & Telecom

 IP, Trademark & Copyright

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Motor Vehicles

 Startup & Registrations

 Supreme Court (India)





 Banking & Finance

 Insolvency and Bankruptcy

 Child Laws

 Entertainment, TV & Movies


Subject :  Want to get separate from Parents.
Question :  I am 18yrs old . And want to get separate from Parents. I am doing a job. Can I do so ?

Answer by Adv. Megha Mary Thomas :  Hey Niyati, I went through your query. As per our law a person after attaining an age of majority is independent to take his/her own decision which, you are of-course. since you are independent working woman, you can separate from your parents. But your rights on the self acquired properties of your parents would come to an end. Ethically, i would ask you to re consider your thoughts, as it is wrong to leave your parents behind, who had spend their entire life for your well being.

Subject :  If an FIR is registered on me in police station should I take bail compulsory?
Question :  If an FIR is registered on me in police station should I take bail compulsory?

Answer by Adv. Megha Mary Thomas :  Hello uday, firstly it is important to know which sections of ipc are applied against you. That is you need to have a knowledge of the complaint filed against you.

Subject :  Fake allegations against NRI Husband and his family
Question :  My wife launched fake allegations under these sections 498a, 496 nd 120b and i have all the evidence to backup my statement and i send my statement with all evidence , when i get email from NRI WING POLICE OFFICER still they registered FIR against me, mom, dad and my uncle-aunt. Now, i got another email to appear in local police office in 15days. They didn’t even consider my evidence earlier. I am living in CANADA with my family. I am permanent residence and my parents on temporary visa. I got AB for my uncle and aunt. I don’t know what to do next now. Her family said they can only give divorce if i sponsor her otherwise they gonna ruin me and my family publicly with any possible way. How can i write a letter to NRI minister to open a investigation on this FIR by senior police officer. I don’t wanna send my parents back, we all know how system works nobody gonna believe us.

Answer by Adv. Megha Mary Thomas :  Hello Rupinder, you can file a divorce on grounds of cruelty, also file a case on harrassment and defamation. Meanwhile get the FIR quashed from the High Court. Hope this was helpful.