Contact Details

Law Firm Name : G S Maurya

Country : India

City : Central Delhi

Area : Supreme Court


Heading Courtesy Date
No Articles


Heading Courtesy Date
No News

Practicing Since :  2014

Qualification : B.Tech, MBA, L.L.B.


An Engineering and Management graduate practicing Law with 14+ years of corporate work experience including 5+ years of Law experience. - NCLT & AT, DRT, RERA - Certified advocate for RERA and Real Estate laws. - Helping under privileged people of our society by through Pro Bono cases. - Corporate trainer for Anti Sexual Harassment (ASH) at workplace.

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
D/6738 Delhi DBC


 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Criminal Law

 High Courts (India)

 IP, Trademark & Copyright

 Supreme Court (India)





Can't read the image? click here to refresh.

Enter the code :

Subject :  How to give a complaint in Police Station regarding torture

Question :  My father is torturing me my brother and mother everyday. He threatens us saying he will pour acid or hot water(he also did it once). Shows a knife and also cut my brother with it once.How to give a complaint so that he never comes out of the jail.

Answer by G S Maurya :  Write your complaint on plain paper addressing the SHO of concerned police station and give that to the concerned police officer and take a receiving on xerox copy. Thanks!