THIS DEED of adoption made on this _______________ day of ______________ between Sh._________ ,s/o ____________________,r/o ________________ (hereinafter called "the adoptive father") of one part AND Sh. __________________s/o ______________________r/o ___________________, (hereinafter called "the natural father") of the other part.
1. The adoptive father has no issue, male or female, and having regard to his circumstances, he has no expectation of having any issue.
2. The adoptive father wants to adopt a child as their son/daughter.
3. The natural father has three children, all sons.
4. The adoptive father, without the consent of his wife, as my wife has completely and finally renounced the world, her consent is neither available nor required under the law has approached the natural father for giving in adoption one of his sons named _______(name of the child).
5. The natural father has, with the consent of his wife, consented to his said son being given in adoption.
6. The ceremony of giving and taking in adoption has been duly performed along with other religious ceremonies customary with the parties on the day of ____________.
7. The parties considered it expedient and necessary that a proper deed of adoption be executed as an authentic record of adoption.
NOW, THIS DEED WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
1. Declaration of Adoption The parties hereto do hereby declare that the adoptive father has duly adopted the said child as his son from the day of _________ i.e. the day on which ceremony of giving and taking in adoption has been duly performed along with other religious ceremonies customary with the parties.
2. Legal rights and liabilities of adopted son the said son has been transferred to the family of adoptive father and shall have, from the date of adoption, all the legal rights and liabilities of an adopted son.
3. Maintenance, etc. of adopted son The adoptive father shall be liable for the maintenance, education and other expenses of the adopted son and shall bear all such expenses in accordance with his status.
IN WITNESS WHERE OF, the parties hereunto have signed this deed this ______________day of _________.
THE ADOPTIVE FATHER
THE NATURAL FATHER