Internet Access Service Agreement
Internet Access Service Agreement [This agreement represents the complete agreement and understandings between The Global Internet Access Co (hereinafter called “The Global”) and the Subscriber and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice, published on-line via the company services, The Global may modify the terms and conditions of this agreement or modify prices as well as make any change in services.
Please note that by accepting this account the Subscriber agrees to the following Terms and Conditions]:
1. The Global will provide Internet access services on its computing and network system to Subscribers for an agreed upon user fee. Subscribersagree to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement (all Subscribers must provide payment information and/or credit card authorization).
2. Internet access and all other services provided to the Subscriber by The Global may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any Central, state or local regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, proprietary information, or any other statute. Public domain materials (images, text, and programs) may be accessed using the company’s services. Subscribers assume all responsibility regarding the determination of whether the material is in the public domain. Except as expressly permitted, materials under copyright may not be distributed to others. Copyrighted materials may not be changed nor plagiarized.
2.1 The Global provides complete access to the USENET discussion groups (newsgroups). Some of the material contained therein contains language and/or pictures intended for adult audiences. Account holders under 18 years of age will be required to have a parent or legal guardian as co-Subscriber and sign acceptance of this agreement.
2.2 The Global enforces a strict policy prohibiting the abuse of our services, such as the sending of “spam”. The abuses we prohibit include, but are not limited to: conducting unsolicited mass emailing’s of any kind, commercial or otherwise, or any unsolicited e-mailing which provokes complaints from multiple recipients; cross-posting any article to more than ten (10) USENET newsgroups, or discussion forums, or mailing lists, or posting any article which is off-topic according to the recognized charter, guidelines, FAQ, or description of such a group, forum, or list; gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to or control over other machines, systems, or networks (i.e., “cracking” or malicious “hacking”); violating third-party servers’ policies regarding their Terms and/or Conditions of Use and/or Service. If you find yourself contemplating anything that may resemble “spamming” or other abuses, please review our detailed abuse policy here: :http:// info.theglobal reserve.com. the right to terminate without notice the accounts of Subscribers who violate these prohibitions even once.
3. The Subscriber is responsible for adhering to any rules and regulations pertaining to the communications means by which the Subscriber connects their equipment to Internet access or any other service provided by the Global.
4. The monthly service (access) fee is due and payable each month preceding the month for which access is requested. Accounts for which payment is not received on or before the due date will be disconnected until payment is received. Accounts disconnected for over 30 days will be subject to an additional charge of [Amount] to reactivate services.
Fees for user time and disk storage exceeding contract limitations are due upon billing. Returned checks are subject to a charge of [Amount] Monthly service is not pro-rated. If paying by credit card, the Subscriber agrees to authorize payment for all billed charges, per “terms and conditions”, according to card issuer agreements until the Subscriber cancels the Internet access account or substitutes another method of payment.
5. The Subscriber agrees The Global has the right to delete all data, files, or other information that is stored in or on The Global’s hardware/software relating to the Subscriber’s account if the Subscriber’s account with The Global is terminated, for any reason, by either The Global or the Subscriber.
6. Internet access system accounts cannot be transferred to or used by anyone other than the Subscriber or immediate family. Multiple, concurrent logins are not allowed. If the Subscriber has multiple accounts, the Subscriber is limited to one log-in session per system account at any one time. Accounts which have been transferred to other parties, or show multiple activity in violation of this paragraph, will be subject to additional charges and/or termination.
7. Internet access system accounts and other services provided by The Global can be cancelled at any time either by The Global or the Subscriber, with written notice sent by the Subscriber to The GlobalX’s address listed in this contract or by The Global to the last mailing address listed with The Global by the Subscriber. It shall be the responsibility of the Subscriber to keep The Global informed of a valid mailing address to which this notice can be sent.
7.1 There is no written or express warranty implied regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of the data and information obtained through the Internet. Use of information obtained from or through the services of the company is at the risk of the Subscriber. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Global from any claims, including attorney’s fees resulting from the Subscriber’s use of the services which may cause damages to either the Subscriber or another party or parties.
8. The Global shall have the right to suspend service to the Subscriber at any time, and for any reason, without notice. If such suspension is to last for more than 30 days, the Subscriber will be notified as to the reason for suspension.
9. The Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable taxes, however designated, imposed or based on the sale of Internet access services.
10. The Subscriber certifies that they are at least 18 years of age or are in compliance with section 2.1.
11. LIMITED WARRANTY: THE GLOBAL WARRANTS THAT, IF, BEFORE THE END OF THE FIRST THIRTY (30) DAYS OF SERVICE, A SUBSCRIBER IS DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, THEGLOBAL WILL, UPON NOTIFICATION FROM THE SUBSCRIBER TO THE GLOBAL, REFUND THE SERVICE FEES FOR THE CURRENT MONTH AND ANYPREPAID FEES FOR FUTURE MONTHS. OTHER THAN THE FOREGOING, NO PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR LOCATED ON THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF THE GLOBAL INTERNET ACCESS CO SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE GLOBAL AND THE GLOBAL HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: (1) ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; AND (2) ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 12. LIMITED LIABILITY: ANY LIABILITY OF THE GLOBAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED OR ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF OR USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID ON BEHALF OF THE SUBSCRIBER TO THE GLOBAL FOR THE CURRENT MONTH.
13. These terms and conditions supersede all previous agreements or understandings and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
14. Use of an Internet access account constitutes acceptance of these terms.
SIGNATURE OF THE PARTIES
DATE ___________ DESIGNATION WITH OFFICE SEAL