APPOINTMENT OF MANAGER OF ESTATE
(hereinafter after called company or employer) of the ONE PART.
___________________________________________________________________________(hereinafter called the manager) of the OTHER PART.
WHEREAS ____________________________________ intends to appint a manager and Mr.________________________, has been considered as a suitable and competent person for the said post;
AND WHEREAS the said Mr. ________________________ has agreed to accept his appointment as the manager of the __________________
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOW:
1. The said Mr___________ is hereby appointed as the Manager of the __________ for a term of five years commencing ____________ on a monthly remuneration of Rs. ______
2. The Manager shall be entitled to bonus in accordance with the provisions of the law.
3. The Manager shall be entitled to annual increment of his remuneration at the rate of Rs _______ per annum.
4. The Manager shall be entitled to other pecuniary benefits which the said _____ thinks fit.
5. Either party hereto may terminate the engagement of the manager at any time before the expiration of the said term of ______ years on giving or sending by registered post to the other party three calendar months, notice in writing, such notice to be given or sent in the case of the employer to his house at _______ and in case of the manager to his place of business and on the expiration of the said three months from the date of giving or posting such notice, the said engagement shall terminate provided that the employer may terminate the said engagement at any time on payment of three months’ pay in advance in lieu of such notice as aforesaid.
6. If the Manager dies during his continuance of service, his salary, remuneration, bonuses, allowances etc. for the current financial year shall be paid to his heirs, legal representatives, executors, administrators in a rateable proportion of what he would have received if he had lived and had continued in the service of the company for the whole of that year.
7. The Manager shall devote the whole of his time and attention to the business of the company during the term of his service with the company and shall work with due diligence and using his abilities to his best. He shall comply with the directions issued by the Board of Directors of the company or employer from time to time. He shall obey the orders issued by the Board of Directors or employer. He shall do his best to promote the interest of the company and shall faithfully serve the company.
8. The Manager shall not disclose during the term of his service any information obtained by him in relation to the business of the company while attending to his duties and discharging his functions or exercising his powers as the Manager even to such employees of the company as have no concern with the information or to any person not connected with the company.
9. The Manager shall not divulge any secret relating to any working process, improvement in the working process used by the company, invention leading to improvement in the working process or introduction of a new working process usable in the business of the company, invention relating to any of the articles connected with the business of the company, business matters, administrative affairs of the company, to any person not connected with such process, invention, matter and affairs either during the period of his employment in the company or any time after he has left the company
10. The Manager shall be bound not to do himself or participate or associate in any capacity with others in doing the business in which the company is engaged during the period of his employment with the company and for a period of six years after he has left the services of the company.
11. The Manager shall never make use of the working process used by the company even after he has left the services of the company and he shall not employ any invention relating to the business of the company either made by him during the period of his employment in the company or invention relating to the business of the company made by other employees of the company at any time.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have set their hands on the day, month and year above written.