CRIMINAL COMPLAINT U/S 323 & 5O4 IPC
IN THE COURT OF THE JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE, FIRST CLASS,__________
Criminal Complaint No.___/20___
________________________________ ) Complainant
- Vs. -
1. ________________________________ )
2. ________________________________ )
3. ________________________________ )
4. ________________________________ )
COMPLAINT U/SS 323 & 504 R/W SEC. 34 OF THE INDIAN PENAL CODE
The complainant above named submits this complaint, praying to state as follows :
1.That the complainant is a resident of the within mentioned address, and the accused No. 2 is his legally wedded wife, while the accused No. 1 is her father and the accused Nos. 3 and 4 are her brothers.
2. That the complainant is originally a resident of__________________.
12. That the complainant was very much ashamed of himself when such a public scene was created by the accused, and he was, thus, tortured by the accused physically and mentally to a great extent, and since then, the complainant apprehends that the accused may cause danger or commit hurt to the complainant in future also.
13. That the complainant also made a complaint-application to the _______________Police Station, with a request to give him necessary help and protection, which the police did.
14. That the accused have, thus, committed an offence u/s 323 and 504 R/W Sec. 34 of the Indian Penal Code within the local limits of the jurisdiction of this court, and hence,this Hori'ble Court has right and jurisdiction to try this complaint and punish the accused.
15. That the cause of action for this complaint first arose on_____, and the same has since then been every day thereafter, and hence, this complaint filed today is well within limitation.
16. That the offence has been committed within the local limits of the jurisdiction of this Court, and hence, this Hon'ble Court has jurisdiction to try and decide this complaint.
17. That the necessary court-fee is paid herewith.
18. That the complainant, therefore, prays that the accused be charged with and tried for the offence punishable u/ss 323 and 504 R/W Sec. 34 of the Indian Penal Code and punished according to law.
Sd/- x X x
ADVOCATE FOR COMPLAINANT
I, _____________________________, the present complainant, do hereby state on solemn affirmation that the contents of this complaint in are true and Correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and so I have signed hereunder.