DEED OF RELINQUISHMENT
Shri _____________ Son of _____________ age years, occupation _____, resident of _________ hereinafter called the GRANTOR, (which express shall, unless repugnant to the context, mean and include his heirs, executors, administrators and assigns) of the One Part
Shri _____________ Son of ____________ age years, occupation _______, resident of (presently staying at ____________), hereinafter called the GRANTEE, (which express shall, unless repugnant to the context, mean and include her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns) of the Other Part.
WHEREAS the property bearing CS No. ______________ District described in further details in the schedule here under originally belonged to the Late Shri ____________
AND WHEREAS the said Shri______________ died on________, leaving behind his widow, Smt his two sons, viz. the present grantor and Shri and his two daughters, viz. the present grantee and Smt.
AND WHEREAS the mother of the parties, Smt. by a deed, dated____, relinquished her right, title and interest in the property described in the schedule here under in favour of her sons and daughters;
AND WHEREAS, thus, presently, the property described in the schedule here under is owned by the parties hereto and their brother, Shri ___________and sister, Smt. ___________
AND WHEREAS the present grantor having made his own arrangement for his residence;
AND WHEREAS the property described in the schedule here under cannot be conveniently used by all of them;
AND WHEREAS the grantor, therefore, decide to relinquish his right, title and interest in the property in favour of the grantee;
NOW, THIS DEED WITNESSES, and it is hereby mutually agreed by and between the parties as follows :
1. That the grantor does hereby, out of natural love and affection and by way of family adjustment and settlement, relinquish all his right, title and interest in and over the property situated at _______________ described in the schedule here under in favour of the grantee hereto.
2. That the grantee herein does hereby accept the said relinquishment and agrees to discharge all the liabilities incidental to the ownership and occupation of the said property and arising hereafter.
3. That the grantor assures unto the grantee that he, the grantor, has not anywise relinquished his interest in the said property in favour of any other person.
4. That the grantee shall be at liberty to get her interest, if she thinks fit, divided by metes and bounds from and against the other coowners of the said property.
5. That on the basis of these presents, the grantee shall be at liberty to apply to the revenue authorities and to get the entries of her name effected to the said property.
THE SCHEDULE OF THE PROPERTY ABOVE REFERRED TO :
All that piece and parcel of land situate within the Registration Division & District Sub-Division __ & Taluka ____ within the local limits of the Municipal Corporation, bearing CS No. 1100, of the revenue village admeasuring 6,500 sqft or thereabouts, and bounded by as follows :
On or towards the East _
On of towards the South _
On or towards the West _
On or towards the North _
together with a two-storeyed building known as "Ramyan" standing thereon.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have signed here under at the date first above mentioned.