POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR COURT CASE BY PROPRIETORSHIP FIRM
I Mr______________________ Proprietor of M/s_________________________ having its office at_________________(hereinafter referred to as “The said firm”) hereby constitute, nominate & appoint Mr __________________. aged about _________ Years, Indian Inhabitant residing at _______________________ lawfully constituted attorney of the firm to do following acts, deeds & things in relation to the receiver of outstanding amounts for sold, supplied & delivery of goods to various parties or any party at any place in India.
1. To file complaint in Magistrate Court/Courts, to lodge police complaint, criminal previsions, appeals & review applications, sign Vakalatnamas affirmed, affidavits, complaints & other documents & appoint advocate for the same.
2. To file suits, to declare and affirm all Plaints, written statements, applications, petition, affidavits, vakalatnamas and to sign evidence and other necessary documents on behalf of the said firm and to appear before any Judge, Magistrate or other officer empowered by law and to hear any action, suit or proceedings or any other enquiry relating to any of the matters relating to the said firm or in which the said firm may be involved or interest.
3. To settle, compromise, receive money on behalf of the said firm and pass necessary receipts receipts for the same.
4. To do all such acts, deeds, matters and things and/or to sign all such documents and deeds as are necessary for recovery of outstanding amount and/or goods recoverable from any party at any place in India for the goods sold and supplied by the said firm.
5. To attend to all other matters incidental and ancillary to all or any of the foregoing.
Signed and sealed by Proprietor of the said firm known as M/s________________________. in favour of the above constituted Attorney at ______________ on this ____________________.
Specimen Signature of
Identified by me