ADOPTION DEED A MALE/FEMALE CHILD
THIS DEED OF ADOPTION made at __________ this day of __________
Shri _______________ an adult Indian Inhabitant hereinafter called ‘The Natural Mother of the first part
Mr. ________________ residing at _______________ an adult Indian Inhabitant hereinafter called “The Adoptive” of the Second Part.
WHEREAS the party of the Second Part has no issue and on account of his advanced age has no excepting of having any issue.
AND WHEREAS Mr. ____________________ & his wife Smt. ____________________ had been anxious to adopt a suitable boy as their own.
AND WHEREAS Mr. _______________ approached Smt. _______________ for giving her son ______________ in adoption which she is as the Natural Mother have agreed to do so.
AND WHEREAS Smt. _________________ wife of Mr. ______________ has consented to the taking in adoptions of __________ aged about ________.
AND WHEREAS the parties hereto are desirous recording the terms & condition of the Adoption.
NOW, THIS DEED WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS :
- The party of the First part as the Natural Mother has this day given her son __________ in adopting to the party hereto of the second part being the Adoptive father & he has taken the said ___________ in adoption. The said _____________ Has been transferred from the family of birth to the family of Advocate.
- The said party of the First part being the Natural mother of the said ___________ Has full authority to give her son in Adoption as the father of the said ___________ has been expired.
- The ceremony of giving and taking in adoption has been duly performed and carried out in the presence of near relatives and the party hereto of the first part being Natural mother has handed over the said __________ to the party hereto of the second part being the Adoptive father has accepted the said _____________ as his son.
- That the said _____________ will now be known as ____________
- The Party of the Second Part shall be responsible for the maintenance and education of the said _______________
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have signed this Deed on the day and the year first hereinabove is written.
SIGNED & DELIVERED by the
Withinnamed Natural Mother
In the presence of _____________
SIGNED & DELIVERED BY THE
Withinnamed Adoptive father
In the presence of ____________