Affidavit in Support of Application for leave to make a call
Company Petition No
I, A.B. Official Liquidator of the above-named company, solemnly affirm and say as follows:
1. The above-named company was, by the order of this Court dated__________________20_______ ordered to be wound-up by this Court.
2. This list of contributories of the said company was settled on_________________ 20______ and____________________________ person have been settled on the list in respect of the total number of______________________ shares.
3. I have in the schedule hereunder set forth a statement showing the amount due in respect of the debts proved and admitted against the said company and the estimated amount of the costs, charges and expenses of and incidental to the winding-up of the affairs thereof which several amounts form in the aggregate the sum of Rs______________________ or thereabouts.
4. I have also in the schedule set forth a statement of assets in hand belonging to the said company amounting to the sum of Rs___________________ and no more, out of which I have realised the sum of Rs_________________ I estimate that the assets still remaining to be collected will realise approximately Rs_______________________ There are no other assets belonging to the said company except the amount due from certain of the contributories of the said company, and to the best of my information and belief, it will be impossible to realise in respect of the said amounts more than the sum of Rs___________________ or thereabouts.
5. For the purpose of satisfying the several debts and liabilities of the said company and of paying the costs, charges and expenses of and incidental to the winding-up of the affairs thereof, I believe the sum of Rs____________ will be required in addition to the amount I have now on hand and the amount still to be collected by realisation of the outstanding assets.
6. In order to provide the said sum of Rs_________________ it is necessary to make a call upon the several persons who have been settled on the list of contributories as before mentioned, and having regard to the probability that some of such contributories will partly or wholly fail to pay the amount of such call, I believe that for the purpose of realising the amount required as before mentioned, it is necessary that a call of Rs________________ per share should be made.
Solemnly affirmed etc.