Sale of Immovable property by the liquidator of a company
(hereinafter called the Company)
___________________________________________________________ (hereinafter called the Liquidator)
(1) The company was at the date of the resolution next hereinafter recited absolutely entitled to the goodwill of the business of____________ carried on at the premises situate at and known as.________
(2) At an extraordinary general meeting held on the______ day of_____ a special resolution was duly passed that the company be wound up voluntarily.
(3) The liquidator was on the______ day of_______ nominated by the creditors and the company to be the liquidator for the purposes of such winding up.
(4) The liquidator has agreed with the purchaser for the sale to him of the goodwill and all book debts now owing to the company or the liquidator in connection with the said business and all contracts relating thereto.
Now this deed witness as follows :
1. In consideration of the sum of Rs______ paid to the liquidator by the purchaser (the receipt whereof the liquidator and the company hereby acknowledge) the company acting by the liquidator hereby sells, transfers and assigns unto the purchaser all that the said business of______ carried on by the company upon the said premises and the goodwill and all book debts now owing to the company or the liquidator in connection with the said business and all contracts and engagements benefits and advantages which have been entered into with or are vested in the company or the liquidator but excepting from this assignment the stock-in-trade goods and utensils of the said business TO HOLD the same into the Purchaser absolutely and forever.
2. The liquidator hereby covenants with the purchaser that he has not done or knowingly suffered or been party or privy to any act or thing whereby the company is prevented from assigning the said property in manner aforesaid.
IN WITNESS whereof the common seal of the company has been affixed hereto by the liquidator and the liquidator has hereunto set his hand and seal the day and year first abovewritten.
[Seal of the company in presence of
Liquidator and signature and
seal of the liquidator]