ARTICLES OF APPRENTICESHIP FOR TRAINING AS GROUND ENGINEER AT AIRFIELD
THIS APPRENTICESHIP DEED made this ___ day of ____________, 20__, between __________, an engineering Airfield registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at ________________________ (hereinafter referred to as “the Airfield”) of the ONE PART
Sh. ____________________________, s/o ____________________, r/o ________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as “the Apprentice”) of the OTHER PART;
- The apprentice has approached the Airfield to undergo training for a ground engineer and for that purpose to take him as apprentice.
- The Airfield has agreed to take him as an apprentice on the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing;
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSESTH AS UNDER:
- Apprenticeship Period
The apprenticeship period shall commence from the date of this deed and shall continue for a period of ___________.
- Apprentice’s Covenants
The apprentice covenants as follows:
- a) That he will learn about being a ground engineer at an airfield conscientiously and diligently and endeavour to qualify himself as proficient in this trade before the expiry of the period of training.
- b) That he will attend practical and instructional classes.
- c) That he will not be negligent in any of his training sessions, and any such negligence, which disrupts the working of the airfield or endangers the lives of the personnel employed therein will be duly punished with disciplinary action.
- d) That he will, during the apprenticeship period, receive a stipend of Rs. _________ per month and shall not demand any increase in the same, at any time, during the apprenticeship period.
- e) That he will work for _______ hours a day on a regular basis and will sign an attendance register when he comes to work as well as when he leaves.
- f) That he will obey and carry out all orders given to him by his superiors and maintain thorough discipline.
- g) That he will not claim compensation from the Airfield for any accident or injury received during the period of apprenticeship.
- g) That he will not, at the conclusion of his apprenticeship period, lay claim to appointment, in any position, in the Airfield.
- Covenants by the Airfield
The Airfield covenants as follows:
- a) That the Airfield will arrange for the training of apprentice in such a manner that he shall, at the completion of his apprenticeship period, become proficient as a ground engineer.
- b) That the Airfield shall ensure that a person who has the prescribed qualifications is placed in charge of the training of apprentice.
- c) That the Airfield shall provide adequate instructional staff, possessing such qualifications as may be prescribed for imparting practical and theoretical training and adequate facilities for trade test of apprentices.
- d) That the Airfield will pay to the apprentice a sum of Rs. ________ per month, without any raise or decrease in the sum, during the apprenticeship period.
- e) That the Airfield will not require the apprentice to work beyond _____ hours a day and will grant him a leave of _____ days in each of the year of the apprenticeship period.
- f) That the Airfield will take disciplinary action against any act of the Apprentice which is negligent and which disrupts the working of the airfield or endangers the lives of the personnel employed therein.
- g) That the Airfield will not be responsible or liable for damages for any accident or injury that the apprentice incurs during the period of apprenticeship.
- h) That the Airfield will not, at the conclusion of his apprenticeship period, force the apprentice to accept an employment, in any position, in the Airfield.
- Applicable laws
The rights and liabilities of the Apprentice and the Airfield shall, so far as it relates to anything which is not expressly provided herein, be governed by the provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961 and the rules and regulations framed there under.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereunto have signed this deed this ______ day of _________, 20__.
- For and on behalf of the Airfield
- The Apprentice