ADOPTION FROM GUARDIAN
THIS DEED OF ADOPTION has been made on ___________ at ___________ between ___________________ (hereinafter refered to as 'First Party') and ____________________ (hereinafter refered to as 'Second Party')
Whereas the First Party was desirous of adopting a child and approached the Second Party who has been appointed a Guardian of __________ son/daughter of _________ and ___________ aged about ________ years (hereinafter called the 'adoptee') through the Court of District Judge at ___________ in order to give _______________ in adoption to the First Party.
And whereas the Second Party is competent to give the adoptee in adoption to the First Party.
And whereas the Second Party has been permitted by Order No. _______________ dated ___________ in Act VIII Case No. ____ of __________ Judge, .................. to give the adoptee in adoption to the First Party.
And whereas the physical act of giving and taking ______________ in adoption and other customary ceremonies performed on ___________ in the presence of relatives and friends of both the parties at ______________.
And whereas the parties considered it expedient and necessary that a proper Deed of Adoption be executed as an authentic record of such adoption.
NOW, THIS DEED WITNESSETH as follows:
- The parties do hereby declare that the adoptee, _______________ _, has been duly adopted by the First Party as his son/daughter on ___________ at the time and place mentioned above.
- That the said adoptee _____________ has and shall have from the date of the said adoption all the legal rights of an adopted son/daughter as conferred by the Hindu Law,
- That the First Party shall be responsible for the maintenance and education of adoptee and hereby agrees to bring up the adopted son as his/her/their natural-born son and according to their status in life.
- That the Second Party shall have no claim hereinafter to the custody of the child or in relation to him/her.
- That the First Party has neither paid nor shall make any payment or give other rewards in consideration of giving the adoptee ______________ in adoption, to the Second Party.
In witness whereof __________ and ____________ have executed these presents on the day month and year first above written.
Signed and delivered by ______________
and _____________ in presence of: