Release to the widow of an intestate by the children of the intestate of all their shares and interests in the estate of the deceased before the Grant of Administration
THIS DEED is made on ______ day of _____
____________________ (names and addresses, etc. of children) (hereinafter called the releasors of the One Part
___________________ (widow) of (address, etc.) (hereinafter called the releasee) of the Other Part.
- Intestate late of (address, etc.) (hereinafter called the intestate) died on the _______ day of _______ intestate leaving him surviving the Releasee his widow and the releasors his children the only persons entitled to share in the distribution of his estate on his intestacy.
- Letters of administration to the estate of the intestate were on the ________ day of _____ granted by the ______ Court at _____.
- Each of the parties hereto holds his or her original share under the said intestacy for his or her own absolute use and benefit free from encumbrances and subsidiary trusts.
- The releasors have agreed to assign and release all their shares and interests under the said intestacy to the releasee.
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSETH as follows:
- The Releasors hereby assign Release and surrender unto the Releasee all those their shares and interests whether in possession or reversion in the estate of the intestate and in the proceeds of sale thereof TO HOLD the same unto the Releasee for her own absolute use and benefit.
- The Releasee hereby covenants to indemnify the Releasors and each of them against all estate duty claims payable in respect of or arising out of this release of his or her share and interest under the said intestacy.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF etc.
[Signatures of all parties]