AFFIDAVIT TO BE SUBMITTED WITH A WRIT PETITION
Before the Hon'ble High Court of Juridicture at _______________
Writ Petition No.____________ of __________
Mr________ aged ____years, S/o Mr. _________ resident of _______________
1. Union of India through its Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, (Name of Place).
2. District Magistrate, __________________
….…………. Opposite Parties
Affidavit of Mr/Ms.________ S/o/D/o, Mr._______ aged___ years, resident of _____________
I, the above named deponent, solemnly affirm and state on oath as under:
1. That I am the Petitioner in the above mentioned writ petition and am fully conversant with the facts deposed to in the Writ Petition.
2. That the contents of paragraphs ______ to _______ of the accompanying writ petition are true to my personal knowledge and the contents of paragraphs ____ to _____ are based on legal advice, which I believe to be true. No material has been concealed and no part is false.
3. That the Annexure No(s). 1 to _______________ to the accompanying writ petition are true copies of the originals and I have compared the said Annexures with their respective originals and certify them to be true copies thereof.
Signed at _____________ this ___day of ____,
I, ________the above named deponent do hereby verify on oath that the contents of the affidavit above are true to my personal knowledge and nothing material has been concealed or falsely stated. Verified at ______this ______day of _______