AFFIDAVIT TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME IN THE CERTIFICATE.
Affidavit of Miss._________ D/o, of Mr. _______ now Mrs. ___________, wife of Mr__________, aged _____ years, resident of _______________.
I, the above named deponent, solemnly affirm and state as under:
1. That I am the applicant in the application being submitted for the change in name and as such I am fully conversant with the facts deposed to below.
2. That I pursued and passed three years Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Hons.), Course from ____________College, affiliated to your University under name Miss. ___________from the year ____ to ______under roll No.____________.
3. That my marriage was solemnized with Mr.__________, on ____________, That due to different surname of my husband, my name has changed from Miss. ________________ to Mrs. ________________
4. That I have been selected and appointed on probation as Section Officer in _________ and the appointing authority has advised me to submit the Certificate confirming change of my name.
5. That I, now addressed under my changed name as Mrs. ________ is one and the same person as Miss______ before my marriage with Mr. ______________ was solemnized.
6. That it is necessary to issue the Certificate in the changed name.
Signed at _____________ this ___ day of ____,
I, ________ the above named deponent do hereby verify on oath that the contents of the affidavit above are true to my personal knowledge and nothing material has been concealed or falsely stated. Verified at _______this _____day of_______