DEED OF EXCHANGE INVOLVING MONEY FOR EQUALITY
This Deed of Exchange is made, on the ________ day of ___________ year,
Mr. ______, S/o_________, R/o_________ (herein after referred to as the "first party") of the one part
Mr. ______, S/o_________, R/o_________ (herein after referred to as the "second party") of the other part.
1. The first party is owning the property as stated in the first schedule hereto valuing Rs.____/-;
2. The second party owning the property as stated in the second schedule hereto valuing Rs................................
3. The parties hereto have consented for exchanging their above stated properties with each other from (specify date) _______ and the first party has also consented in paying the second party per equality of exchange the sum of Rs. ________
Now This Deed Witnesses as Follows:
1. Per said covenant and per consideration of the transfer by the second party hereinafter contained the first party hereby grants, conveys, assigns and transfers to the second party all the property stated in the first schedule hereto For Holding And Having the same to the second party completely for good;
2. Also per said covenant and in consideration of the transfer by the first party herein before contained and of the sum of Rs. _________ (Rupees __________as) paid by the first party to the second party ( receipt of second party as acknowledged) the second party hereby grants and transfers to the first party all the property stated in the second schedule hereto For Holding And Having the same to the first party completely for good.
3. Each party also agrees with other by declaring that the property so transferred is free from all encumbrances; which property as transferred by each of them shall be peaceable entered upon, held and enjoyed by other of them and rents /profits so received by other of them bear no interruption or disturbance by party transferring the same. Each parties hereto will at the request and cost of the other execute every such assurance and do every such act or thing as shall reasonably be needed by such other for also completely assuring to such other the property so transferred to him.
4. It is hereby declared that the value of the property stated in each of the schedules hereto is Rs. __________
5. The grants hereby made and each of the agreements herein contained shall in the case of each party will be binding upon and will benefit of his successors, legal representatives, heirs and assigns.
In Witness Whereof, the parties have executed and signed this agreement on the date and year first above written
The First Schedule herein referred to
The Second Schedule herein referred to
The First party
The Second party