Deed of gift by sisters in favour of brothers of their undivided share and interest in the immovable property inherited upon the death of their father without leaving any will
THIS DEED OF GIFT made the ________ day of __________
_________________________________________________ (insert the name of sisters, address, etc.) (hereinafter called the donors) of the ONE PART.
_______________________________________________ (insert the name of brothers, address, etc.) (hereinafter called the donees) the wife of the assignor (or as the case may be) of the OTHER PART.
- (Intestate) late of (address) (hereinafter called the intestate) died on the _________ day of __________ intestate a widower leaving him surviving the parties hereto his lawful children.
- The intestate was at the date of his death seized and possessed of the property fully described in the Schedule hereunder written, absolutely and forever, free from encumbrances.
- Letters of administration to the estate of the intestate were granted on the __________ day of ___________ to (administrator) out of the __________ Court at _____________
- The said (administrator) has paid all expenses and duties and all such debts as have come to his knowledge and are payable out of the estate of the intestate.
- The donors are desirous of making a gift of their shares in the said property to the donees and that the said property shall by an assent executed by the said (administrator) be vested in the donees as tenants-in-common in equal shares.
- Each of the donors holds her share in equity of the said property for her own absolute use and benefit free from encumbrances.
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSETH as follows:
- In consideration of their natural love and affection for the donees the donors hereby assign unto the donees all their shares in all that (parcels) TO HOLD the same unto the donees as beneficial tenants-in-common in equal shares.
- The donees hereby accept the said gift and signify their assents thereto.
- The value of the said gift is estimated at Rs._________ for the purpose of Stamp duty.
IN WITNESS etc.
THE SCHEDULE ABOVE REFERRED TO:
(Description of properties)
[Signatures of all parties]