DEED OF DECLARATION UNDER A WILL
I, Mr. /s. ______________________, of __________________ Indian Inhabitant, residing at ______________________________________, do hereby solemnly declare and state as under:
1. I declare that I have of my own will & wish and without any coercion from any person whatsoever decided that I shall not claim any share in the estate of my father, ________________ irrespective of the face and My Father, ______________________ dies testate or intestate.
2. I further declare that I have done this with a view to avoid any further dispute amongst family member of father’s family including myself and my sister and my brothers and for the sake of family peace.
3. I further declare and have decided and also agreed not to challenge the will of my father, Mr. ____________________ in any Court.
4. This declaration and decision of mine will be binding on my heirs, executors and administrators etc.
5. I am making this declaration with a view to put the correct facts on record to avoid any future claims by any person whatsoever.
6. I further declare that I have agreed to indemnify and keep indemnified the beneficiaries and the legatees under the said will etc. against any claim made, action taken, liabilities incurred, losses and/or damages suffered and costs, expenses incurred as a result of any of the statements, representations, declarations, assurances etc. made by me herein are found to be untrue and/or false.
Solemnly declare at _______________________
Dated this ______ day of 20___.
Declaration of ____________________________