NOTICE TO TENANT FOR TERMINATING TENANCY
Ref. No. _________
Under instructions from and on behalf of my clients, (1) ___________________, (2) ___________________, and (3) ___________________, all residents of __________________, I have to address you as follows :
1. That the property bearing House No. ___________________, was owned by the Late __________________, and on his death, his two sons and widow, i.e. my present clients, by heirship have become the owners of the said property.
2. That you have been occupying Flat No. __on the second floor consisting of four rooms in the said building from the year ________, and the month of your tenancy is according to the English calendar, and the monthly rent is Rs. ________/-, besides the permitted increases and electricity charges.
3. That you had never been regular in making the payments of rent, and you have not paid any rent to my clients since___________.
4. That even though my clients had from time to time and repeatedly made oral demands for the payment of rent, you straightaway refused to pay anything due from you.
5. That, however, maliciously off and on, you sent money orders towards rent for ___ months at a time, but since you had never offered all the arrears together, my clients did not accept the said money orders.
6. That, therefore, my clients have instructed me to call upon you to make the payment of the arrears of rent along with the permitted increases from ___________ to this date WITHIN ..............................................from the date of the receipt of this notice.
7. That the number __ of my clients runs a hospital in the adjacent premises, and the premises in his possession are wholly inadequate and insufficient for his hospital, and hence, my clients require the premises in your possession for their bonafide personal occupation.
8. That my clients do hereby terminate your tenancy by the end of ______, and you are hereby called upon to vacate the said premises by then and to hand over vacant and peaceful possession of the premises to my clients, failing which my clients would be constrained to take an appropriate legal action against you, which please note.
9. That you are hereby charged with the costs of this notice, i.e. Rs. ______, which please further note.
( __________________ )