NOTICE TO TENANT TERMINATING TENANCY
Ref. No. _________
Under instructions from and on behalf of my client, Shri ___________________, I have to address you as follows :
1. That the property bearing No situated at ___________________, is owned by my client.
2. That in the said property, you are a monthly tenant occupying two rooms on the ground floor totally admeasuring about _________ sqft.
3. That the month of your tenancy is according to the English calendar, commencing on the first day in a month and ending on the last day of the same month.
4. That the monthly rent for the premises occupied by you is @ Rs. ____/ - exclusive of all other taxes and charges.
5. That since the month of ________you have not paid the rent unto my client, and you have, thus, become a defaulter within the meaning, provisions and interpretation of the __________ Rent Control Act.
6. That without the consent of my client, you have also erected on the said premises a permanent structure by constructing and providing therein a WC.
7. That you are well aware that the family of my client consists of as many as ten members, and the premises in his occupation being inadequate, my client requires the said premises for his personal bonafide occupation.
8. That you purchased a spacious residential flat in the ___________ at S. No. ______, ___________, and now, in fact, you do not require the premises of my client, and you have not been using and occupying the said premises for the last more than five years or so.
9. That since you have not been occupying and using the said premises during all this period, you have unauthorisedly and illegally inducted some other person as a sub-tenant to reside in the said premises.
10. That the said sub-tenant has been causing annoyance and nuisance to the neighbouring occupiers, and they have also serious complaints against them.
11. That my client has time and again requested you to vacate the said premises and hand over vacant and peaceful possession thereof unto my client, but you have not done so.
12. That in the mean time, when my client reproached you about the sub-tenancy and also other illegal acts on your part, you have confirmed the information of my client when you told him that you have purchased a residential flat at _________ and that you would be vacating the premises of my client very soon, but again you did not do so.
13. That from the total behaviour on your part, my client has come to a tacit conclusion that you are neither in need of any other accommodation for the residence of your family, much the less the said premises, nor interested to use the same, and thus, you are liable to vacate the said premises and my client is legally entitled to recover the possession thereof from you.
14. That in the circumstances, my client does hereby terminate your tenancy, and you are, therefore, hereby called upon to vacate the said premises and hand over vacant and peaceful possession thereof unto my client by the end of ___ 20____failing which my client will be constrained to take against you an appropriate legal action, which please note, and in that event, the total responsibility as to the costs and consequences of such action shall be that of yours, which please further note.
15. That as the adamant and illegal behavior part has necessitated this notice, you are hereby charged with its costs, i. e. Rs. ____/- which please lastly note.