Deed of gift of immovable property
THIS DEED OF GIFT made the ________ day of __________
_________________________________________________ (insert the name of Donor, address, etc.) (hereinafter called the doner) of the ONE PART
_______________________________________________ (insert the name of Donee, address, etc.) (hereinafter called the Donee)( the state relationship if any of the donor ) of the OTHER PART.
- The donor is the owner in possession of the property fully described in the Schedule hereunder written and hereinafter referred to as ”the said property” free from encumbrances.
- The donor is desirous of conveying the said property to the donee by way of gift.
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSETH as follows:
- In consideration of his natural love and affection for the donee the donor hereby conveys unto the donee all that the freehold property described in the schedule hereto [and delineated on the plan annexed hereto and thereon coloured red] TO HOLD the same unto the donee absolutely and forever free from all encumbrances.
- The donee does hereby acknowledge the gift made hereunder by the donor and signify his acceptance thereof.
- The gift is valued at Rs.__________ for the purpose of stamp duty.
THE SCHEDULE ABOVE REFERRED TO:
[Description of property conveyed]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF etc.
[Signatures of donor and donee]