Caveat 148a CPC2
BEFORE THE HON'BLE HIGH COURT AT ____________________
Caveat Petition No: ______of ________
Caveat under Section 148A of CPC against the order of dated ______
1. That the petitioner/applicant filed petition for before the court below.
3. That the applicant apprehends that the respondent will file appeal/revision in this Hon'ble Court and would obtain ex_parte stay order.The applicant therefore, lodges this caveat that before any order is passed in the revision and stay application that may be filed by the respondent, the applicant be heard in the matter and caveat registered in accordance with law.
4. It is, therefore, prayed that the application may be allowed in the interest of justice and caveat registered in accordance with law and the applicant be heard before any order for stay is passed in the revision/appeal that may be filed by the respondent.Such other orders be also passed in favour of the petitioner as deemed fit and proper by this Hon'ble Court in the facts and circumstances of the case.
AND FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS, THE HUMBLE APPLICANT AS IN DUTY BOUND, SHALL EVER PRAY.
(Name of Place)
______ Through, Advocate
BEFORE THE HON'BLE HIGH COURT AT ________________________
Caveat Petition No: ______of _______
Affidavit in support of Caveat Petition under Section 148A of CPC
I,______, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under :-
1. That the accompanying application has been prepared under my instructions.
2. That the contents of paras 1 to 4 of the accompanying application are correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
3. That I further solemnly affirm and declare that this affidavit of mine is correct and true, no part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed therein.
Affirmed at (Name of Place) this the______.