IN THE COURT OF MOTOR ACCIDENT CLAIMS TRIBUNAL AT _________________
App. No.: __________ in MAC Petition No.: _______
The application under Order 9 Rule 4 & 9 read with Section 151 of CPC for the restoration of Petition dismissed in default
1. That the above noted petition was filed in this Hon'ble Tribunal by the petitioner on _____________________ and the said petition was fixed for ___________________.
2. That when the above-noted petition came up for hearing on _____________, this Hon'ble Tribunal was pleased to dismiss the same in default.
3. That the absence of the petitioner on the date of hearing was neither intentional nor willful, but for the good and sufficient reasons hereinabove stated. The interest of justice, therefore, demands that the petition is restored to its original position so that the substantial dispute involved in the petition can be adjudicated upon on its merit by this Hon'ble court.
4. It is, therefore, most respectfully prayed that this application may kindly be allowed and the above petition may kindly be restored to its original position in the interest of justice. Such other orders may kindly also be passed as deemed fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the case.
(Name of Place) Petitioner/Applicant
______ Through, Advocate
IN THE COURT OF MOTOR ACCIDENT CLAIMS TRIBUNAL AT ________________
App No.:__________ MAC Petition No: ______
Affidavit in Support of Application for restoration.
I,________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under :
1. That accompanying application has been prepared under my instructions.
2. That the contents of paras 1 to _____________ of the complaint are correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
3. That I further solemnly affirm and declare that this affidavit of mine is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and no part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed therefrom.
Affirmed at (Name of Place) _______________.