DEFENCE TO SUIT FOR FORECLOSURE
- The defendant did not execute the mortgage.
- The mortgage was not transferred to the plaintiff (if more than one transfer is alleged, say which is denied).
- The suit is barred by articles __________ of the Second Schedule to the Indian Limitation Act, 1877 (15 of 1877).
- The following payment have been made viz, :-?(Insert date)— Rs. ________ (Insert date) Rs. _______.
- The plaintiff took possession on the ________ of _______ and has received the rents ever since. 6. The plaintiff released the debt on the _________ of ________.
- The defendant transferred all his interest to A.by a document dated.