USE AND OCCUPATION
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, executor of the will of X. Y., deceased, states as follows :—
- That the defendant occupied the [house No_______________Street], by permission of the said Y., from the_____day of_________19_____, until the day of_________19____ _____, and no agreement was made as to payment for the use of the said premises.
- That the use of the said premises for the said period was reasonably worth rupees.
- The defendant has not paid the money.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is _____rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is_____rupees.
- The plaintiff as executor of X.Y., claims [Relief claimed.]