GOODS SOLD AT A FIXED PRICE AND DELIVERED
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence).
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- On the__________day of_____19 _______, F. sold and delivered to the defendant [one hundred barrels of flour, or the goods mentioned in the schedule hereto annexed, or sundry goods.]
- The defendant promised to pay.............. rupees for the said goods on delivery [or on the_______ day of_______some day before the plaint was filed].
- He has not paid the same.
- F. died on the_______day of 19_______By his last will he appointed his brother, the plaintiff his executor
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is _______rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is_______rupees.
- The plaintiff as executor of F. claims [Relief claimed].