DOCUMENT ON A BOND FOR THE FIDELITY OF A CLERK
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- On the______day of_____ 19____ , the plaintiff took F. into his employment as a clerk.
- In consideration thereof, on the_____ day of____19________ , the defendant agreed with plaintiff that if F. should not faithfully perform his duties as a clerk to the plaintiff, or should fail to account to the plaintiff for all monies, evidences of debt or other property received by him for the use of the plaintiff, the defendant would pay to the plaintiff whatever loss he might sustain by reason thereof, not exceeding ________rupees.
[Or, 2. In consideration thereof, the defendant by his bond of the same date bound himself to pay the plaintiff the penal sum of_____rupees, subjects to the condition that if E.F. should faithfully perform his duties as clerk and cashier to the plaintiff and should justly account to the plaintiff for all monies, evidences of debt or other property which should be at any time held by him in trust for the plaintiff, the bond should be void.]
[Or, 2. In consideration thereof, on the same date the defendant executed a bond in favour of the plaintiff, and the original document is hereto annexed.]
- Between the________day of_______19________, and the________________day of 19_____, F. received money and other property, amounting to the value of________rupees, for the use of the plaintiff, for which sum he has not accounted to him, and the same still remains due and unpaid.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is ______rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is________rupees.
- [Relief claimed.]