LEGAL DOCUMENT BY TENANT AGAINST LANDLORD, WITH SPECIAL DAMAGE
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- On the____day of____19______, the defendant, by a registered instrument, let to the plaintiff [the house No. ._____Street] for the term of____years, contracting with the plaintiff, that he, the plaintiff, and his legal representatives should quietly enjoy possession thereof for the said term.
- All conditions were fulfilled and all things happened necessary to entitle the plaintiff to maintain this suit.
- On the_______day of_______19____, during the said term, F. who was the lawful owner of the said house, lawfully evicted the plaintiff therefrom, and still withholds the possession thereof from him.
- The plaintiff was thereby [prevented from continuing the business of a tailor at the said place, was compelled to expend____rupees in moving, and lost the custom of H. and I. J. by such removal].
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is._____rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is._______rupees.
- [Relief claimed.]