DOCUMENT ON AN AGREEMENT OF INDEMNITY
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- On the_______day of________ 19_____, the plaintiff and defendant, being partners in trade under the style of B. and C.D., dissolved the partnership, and mutually agreed that the defendant should take and keep all the partnership property, pay all debts of the firm and indemnify the plaintiff against all claims that might be made upon him on account of any indebtedness of the firm.
- The plaintiff duly performed all the conditions of the agreement on his part.
- On the__________ day of_______19_____, [a judgment was recovered against the plaintiff and defendant by F., in the High Court of Judicature at_____, upon a debt due from the firm to E.F., and on the day of?_____ 19_____,] the plaintiff paid?_____rupees [in satisfaction of the same].
- The defendant has not paid the same to the plaintiff.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is .......rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is_____ _____rupees.
- [Relief claimed.]