PETITION FOR PROCURING PROPERTY BY FRAUD
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- On the ___________day of ______ 19_____ , the defendant, for the purpose of inducing the plaintiff to sell him certain goods, represented to the plaintiff that [he, the defendant, was solvent, and worth_______rupees over all his liabilities].
- The plaintiff was thereby induced to, sell [and deliver] to the defendant, [dry goods] of the value of__________________ rupees.
- The said representations were false [or state the particular falsehoods] and were then known by the defendant to be so.
- The defendant has not paid for the goods, [Or, if the goods were not delivered.] The plaintiff, in preparing and shipping the goods and procuring their restoration, expended ______________ rupees.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is _____rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is_______rupees.
- [Relief claimed.]