DRAFT IN RELATION WITH FRAUDULENTLY PROCURING CREDIT TO BE GIVEN TO ANOTHER PERSON
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- On the_____day of.__________ 19_____ , the defendant, represented to the plaintiff that F., was solvent and in good credit, and worth_____rupees over all his liabilities [or that E.F., then held a responsible situation and was in good circumstances, and might safely be trusted with goods on credit].
- The plaintiff was thereby induced to sell to F., (rice) of the value of_____rupees [on_____months credit].
- The said representations were false and were then known by the defendant to be so, and were made by him with intent to deceive and defraud the plaintiff [or to deceive and injure the plaintiff].
- F., [did not pay for the said goods at the expiration of the credit aforesaid, or] has not paid for the said rice, and the plaintiff has wholly lost the same.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is .......rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is______rupees.
- [Relief claimed.]