NOT DELIVERING GOODS SOLD
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B. , the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- On the________.day of_____19_____, the plaintiff and defendant mutually agreed that the defendant should deliver [one hundred barrels of flour] to the plaintiff on the_______ day of_____19_____, and that the plaintiff should pay therefor_____ rupees on delivery.
- On the [said] day the plaintiff was ready and willing, and offered, to pay the defendant the said sum upon delivery of the goods.
- The defendant has not delivered the goods, and the plaintiff has been deprived of the profits which would have accrued to him from such delivery.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is ____rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is._______rupees.
- [Relief claimed.]