DIVERTING A WATER-COURSE
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- The plaintiff is, and at the time hereinafter mentioned was, possessed of a mill situated on a [stream] known as the_____, in the village of_____, district of_________
- By reason of such possession the plaintiff was entitled to the flow of the stream for working the mill.
- On the___________day of_____19__________, the defendant, by cutting the bank of the stream, wrongfully diverted the water thereof, so that less water ran into the plaintiff's mill.
- By reason thereof the plaintiff has been unable to grind more than_____sacks per day, whereas, before the said diversion of water, he was able to grind_____sacks per day.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is _____rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is__________rupees.
- [Relief claimed.]