CARRYING ON A NOXIOUS MANUFACTURE
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- The plaintiff is, and at all the times hereinafter mentioned was, possessed of certain lands called______situate in_________
- Ever since the_________ day of_________ 19______, the defendant has wrongfully caused to issue from certain smelting works carried on by the defendant large quantities of offensive and unwholesome smoke and other vapours and noxious matter, which spread themselves over and upon the said lands, and corrupted the air, and settled on the surface of the lands.
- Thereby the trees, hedges, herbage and crops of the plaintiff growing on the lands were damaged and deteriorated in value, and the cattle and live-stocks of the plaintiff on the lands became unhealthy, and many of them were poisoned and died.
- The plaintiff was unable to graze the lands with cattle and sheep as he otherwise might have done, and was obliged to remove his cattle, sheep and farming stock therefrom, and has been prevented from having so beneficial and healthy a use and occupation of the lands as he otherwise would have had.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is _____rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is_____rupees.
- [ Relief claimed.]