IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows:-
- The defendant has wrongly heaped up earth and stones on a public road known as_______Street at_______so as to obstruct the passage of the public along the same and threatens and intends, unless restrained from so doing, to continue and repeat the said wrongful act.
[ * The plaintiff has obtained the leave of the Court for the institution of this suit. *Not applicable where suit is instituted by the Advocate-General.]
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is _______ rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is _______ rupees.
- The plaintiff claims—
- a declaration that the defendant is not entitled to obstruct the passage of the public along the said road;
- an injunction restraining the defendant from obstructing the passage of the public along the said public road and directing the defendant to remove the earth and stones wrongfully heaped up as aforesaid.