ADMINISTRATION BY CREDITOR ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF AND ALL OTHER CREDITORS
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- F. late of_________ , was at the time of his death, and his estate still is, indebted to the plaintiff in the sum of__________ [here insert nature of debt and security, if any].
- F. died on or about the_________ ___ day of__________ By his last will, dated the_____ ____day of__________he appointed C.D. his executor [or devised his estate in trust, etc., or died intestate, as the case may be.]
- The will was proved by D. [or letters of administration were granted, etc.]. 4. The defendant has possessed himself of the movable [and immovable], or the proceeds of the immovable property of E.F., and has not paid the plaintiff his debt.
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The Value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is ___rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is__________rupees.
- The plaintiff claims that an account may be taken of the movable [and immovable] property of F., deceased, and that the same may be administered under the decree of the Court.