RESCISSION OF A CONTRACT ON THE GROUND OF MISTAKE
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- On the __________day of __________19__________, the defendant represented to the plaintiff that a certain piece of ground belonging to the defendant, situated at __________, contained [ten bighas].
- The plaintiff was thereby induced to purchase the same at the price of __________rupees in the belief that the said representation was true, and signed an agreement, of which the original is hereto annexed. But the land has not been transferred to him.
- On the __________ day of __________ 19__________, the plaintiff paid the defendant rupees as part of the purchase money.
- That the said piece of ground contained in fact only [five bighas].
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is__________rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is__________ rupees.
- The plaintiff claims :-
- __________ rupees, with interest from the __________ day of__________19 _______
- that the said agreement be delivered up and cancelled.