INJUNCTION RESTRAINING NUISANCE
IN THE COURT OF_____________ (add detail court)
_________________ (suppose A.B.)(add description and residence).
__________________ (suppose C.D.)(add description and residence) . . .
A. B., the above-named plaintiff, states as follows :-
- Plaintiff is, and at all the times hereinafter mentioned was, the absolute owner of [the house No___________Street, Calcutta].
- The defendant is, and at all the said times was, the absolute owner of [a plot of ground in the same street___________]
- On the day of 19 _____, the defendant erected upon his said plot a slaughter- house, and still maintains the same; and from that day until the present time has continually caused cattle to be brought and killed there [and has caused the blood and offal to be thrown into the street opposite the said house of the plaintiff].
- [In consequence the plaintiff has been compelled to abandon the said house, and has been unable to rent the same.]
- [Facts showing when the cause of action arose and that the Court has jurisdiction.]
- The value of the subject-matter of the suit for the purpose of jurisdiction is_______rupees and for the purpose of court-fees is______rupees.
- The plaintiff claims that the defendant be restrained by injunction from committing or permitting any further nuisance.