BEFORE THE HON'BLE HIGH COURT OF __________ AT ___________
Civil Suit No.______ of ____
Date of Institution :
Suit for the recovery of Rs. along with interest @ p. a.
Plaint under Section 26 Order 7 Rule 1 & 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure as mentioned in the suit.
Respectfully Sheweth :
- That the present suit is being filed by the plaintiff seeking the relief of recovery of damages on account of defamation
- That the cause of action accrued to the plaintiff on ________
- That the plaintiff is permanently residing within the jurisdiction of this Hon'ble court and all the correspondence from the defendants were received at his home address and the office of the defendant is located in the territory of this Hon'ble Court, hence this court has each and every jurisdiction to try and entertain this suit.
- That the value of the suit for the purposes of jurisdiction has been fixed for Rs. 200/_ and for the purposes of declaration and correct and authorised court fee stamp of Rs. has been affixed on the plaint.
- It is, therefore, most respectfully prayed that a decree for recovery to the effect that plaintiff is entitled to recover a sum of Rs, along with interest @ w. e. f. till the date of realisation of amount along with cost of this suit, be passed in favour of plaintiff and against the defendants. Such other reliefs as deemed fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the case may also be passed in favour of the plaintiff and against the defendants in the interest of justice.
AND FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS, THE HUMBLE PLAINTIFF AS IN DUTY BOUND SHALL EVER PRAY.
(Name of Place) Plaintiff
______ Through, Advocate
I,_______, do hereby verify that the contents of the above plaint from paras 1 to are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Verified at (Name of Place) this the _______.
In the Court of _______________________________
That I am the petitioner in the present case and I am well conversant with the facts and circumstances of the case, hence competent to file this affidavit.
That, I am filing an application under Section 26 Order 7 Rule 1 & 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 before this Hon’ble Court. The contents of the application have been read over, translated and explained to me in Hindi and in English also. The content of the application related to the facts are true from my personal knowledge and that related to law are true to the information received by me from my advocate, which I believe to be true and this affidavit is sworn in support thereof. Nothing contained therein is false and nothing has been concealed.