Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Sanjucta Kabasi

Country : India

City : New Delhi

Area : New Delhi G.P.O.


Heading Courtesy Date
No Articles


Heading Courtesy Date
No News

Practicing Since :  2015

Qualification : BA LLB (Hons.)


I am an independent practicing lawyer. My area of practice is in Matrimonial matters, Service matters, Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce cases, PIL matters, quashing of FIR in matrimonial cases among others. For any legal assistance you can contact me at 8700608356.

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
D/540/2015 Delhi Delhi Bar Council


 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Motor Vehicles



Can't read the image? click here to refresh.

Enter the code :

Subject :  regarding 2005 amendment in hindu succession act

Question :  sir, I am a hindu and i want to know women born before and married before can also lawfully claim for partition in joint family property.

Answer by Sanjucta Kabasi :  Of Course, women has the share in the joint family property for partition whether before or after marriage.

Subject :  divorce after getting decree of judicial separation

Question :  divorce after getting decree of judicial separation

Answer by Sanjucta Kabasi :  Yeah, it is possible given cohabitation between you and your wife is not resumed after one year from the date of decree of judicial separation then divorce is granted.