Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Pranay Kumar Sinha

Country : India

City : Ranchi

Area : Bariatu


Heading Courtesy Date
No Articles


Heading Courtesy Date
No News

Practicing Since :  1999

Qualification : LLM


Dextrous in Civil and Criminal Matters

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
2908/99 Bihar Jharkhand High Court Bar Association Ranchi


 Arbitration & ADR

 Corporate & Regulatory

 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Human Rights

 IT, Media & Telecom

 IP, Trademark & Copyright

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Motor Vehicles

 Startup & Registrations

 Supreme Court (India)





 Non Resident Indian (NRIs)

 Pre Negotiated Services

 Admiralty & Maritime Law

 Antitrust & Trade Regulation

 Aviation & Space

 Banking & Finance

 Insolvency and Bankruptcy

 Commercial, Business & Industry

 Child Laws

 Estate Planning

 Entertainment, TV & Movies


 Constitutional & Government

 Medical, Pharma & Healthcare



 International Law

 Real Estate & Construction

 Leisure & Tourism

 Markets & Investments


Subject :  Reg mortgage
Question :  How can a mortgage property to be registered in the name of the lender.

Answer by Pranay Kumar Sinha :  Sir, Your question is very vague. if the person or organization, who has lent money after keeping the property as mortgage, wants to get the property purchased in his/its name, then the person, who has lent money, will have to scrutinize the mortgage-deed contents to find out as whether any such clause is there or not or whether the mortgage is mortgage with conditional sale or is any other sort of mortgage. It is only the nature of mortgage that will determine the procedure to get the property transferred in the name of the lender. Please, tell the fact of the case precisely for better and consummate suggestion.

Subject :  Child visitation rights
Question :  My child lives with his mother in a different city. His mother is not letting me meet him for many months....ever since i had a healrh issue early last year. Please advise about my rights in such a situation

Answer by Pranay Kumar Sinha :  Blessed Sir, you have every right to meet your child. you must file a Suit under the Hindu Minority & Guardianship Act, 1956 and Guardian & Wards Act, 1890. However, it is important to convey you that child less than five year is ordinarily given in the custody of the mother only unless and until very strong reasons is given for the custody of the father. Nevertheless, the visiting rights of the father is always granted.